Village Solutions Australia, who prides itself on supporting and working alongside the Retirement Living Sector provides this important management resources to village operators to effectively gauge not only resident satisfaction but also the efficiency of your management systems and processes.
Our well developed and tailor delivered Annual Resident Satisfaction Questionnaire has been designed specifically to support Retirement Village Managers and Operators and ensures results provided are in line with Management of the Lifemark accreditation standard 2.4.2.
With VSA’s intimate knowledge of the Retirement sector we undertake independent Annual Resident Satisfaction Questionnaires, that are relevant, easy to complete, tailored to specific client requirements and results focused. The questionnaire results are presented in a manner that will provide important information for you to easily identify areas of strengths and weaknesses at the Village and how these can be either improved or built on.
Management of standard 2.4.2:
VSA can undertake an independent resident satisfaction survey, the questionnaire will provide important information for you to identify areas of strengths and weaknesses at the Village and how these can be either improved or built on.
Examples of evidence can include:
- Annual resident satisfaction survey is carried out. Survey results are available to residents.
- Most recent village resident survey/questionnaire distributed or other method of feedback
- All relevant information gathered from residents as to the operation of the village is actioned
through the continuous improvement plan.
- Records of meetings where management seeks feedback and suggestion for continuous improvement
- Comments/suggestions blank forms and boxes placed in convenient locations