27/1 Tuscan Place, Rossmoyne
Ever dreamed of living in Rossmoyne? This is your chance!
- Extremely Affordable Living
- Walk or Paddle the Canning River
- Community Feel
- Surround Yourself by Nature & Amenity
- Lease for Life Tenure
- No Stamp Duty & No Council Rates
- No Pet Policy Applies
Positioned within walking distance to the Canning River and located within school zones for grandchildren pick up, this villa is perfect for the downsizers or the savvy investor for their loved ones. It ticks a lot of boxes on location and affordability when it comes to retirement village living.
Villa 27 is closely located to a secondary carpark at the Eastern end of the village, making parking and entry effortless for you and your visiting loved ones and friends. The village is surrounded by a beauty of flora, gardens, and outdoor surroundings for you to soak up and enjoy.
The villa has recently been rejuvenated including a complete bathroom makeover with walk in shower (no step) for your comfort and ease. The kitchen has new floor tiling, benchtops, and overhead cupboards with plenty of storage. Other additions include new carpets and fresh painting throughout as well new lighting and ceiling fans. The villa has an open plan living layout, with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, 1 close proximity carport and large rear closed in courtyard.
The hub is the Community Hall with library and carpet bowl facilities and even dining space for larger gatherings, with its own kitchen. So, if you have friends and family, there is space enough to welcome them around and enjoy this extra facility as an addition to your home.
This home is a lease for life situation, so you do not have to pay stamp duty as you move in. Council rates do also not apply. Rossmoyne Village is professionally owned and managed by the City of Canning, who offer a buy back guarantee like no other retirement village across Perth, plus the entry price and ongoing maintenance levy is very affordable for its prime location.
Get in quick and you will not be disappointed with what Rossmoyne Village has to offer your loved one. Please contact Matthew Raja 0433 750 210 or 9355 3400 for further information.
About the Area
Located close to the beautifully maintained Rossmoyne Bowling club, shopping centre, restaurants, short walk to the River, and easy access to the Freeway so you can zip into the CBD, or head South for a day out, there is just so much to love about this location.
Whether you are an avid bird watcher, walker, kayaker, or cyclist with the location so close to the river – there will be no lack of activities to engage in and enjoy. You will delight in catching some sun or enjoying sunset cocktails as you watch the Mount Henry Bridge light up over the Canning River with reserves and Mount Pleasant in the background.
What Residents Love About Rossmoyne Village
- We love the close proximity to the Canning River and regularly enjoy quiet walks there.
- The financial opportunity to enter this village is very affordable and now my children are around the corner.
- The bowling club next door is a hoot! We often enjoy a meal with family members there.
- The owner’s 6 month guaranteed ‘buy back’ clause is a real winner for Rossmoyne Village residents.
- The ongoing monthly maintenance levy is very affordable for such a top suburb.
- Resident coffee catch ups is one of my favourite times of the week, along with Tai Chi.