Villa 1, 7 Clere Pass, Canningvale
The BEST of both worlds – village lifestyle with direct street access!
- End your feelings of isolation
- Location plus
- Community atmosphere
- Private, and secure courtyard
- 24/7 Emergency Call System
- “Lease for Life” Tenure
- No stamp duty
This rejuvenated 2-bedroom, plus study villa has been completely refurbished and is perfectly placed within the village with direct access to Clere Pass, with a private and secure garage.
The new flooring adds a sense of luxury, with a living area that provides an open plan layout for comfortable living. The new lights flow right through the kitchen, living and bedroom areas; with windows that capture natural light and look out to beautiful garden areas. It has a spacious bathroom, with walk in shower and plenty of kitchen cupboard storage. Split system air conditioner in the living area, ducted air-conditioning throughout as well as ceiling fans in bedrooms.
The village in Canning Vale is centrally located to everything making this exceptional yet affordable living. Other village facilities include BBQ area, heated pool and spa, gym, games room, boule court, workshop, vegetable garden, community centre and visiting services including hairdresser, beautician, and podiatrist.
Jacaranda Gardens is pet friendly and offers a welcoming, safe, community-based environment and life that can be as busy or as quiet as you want it to be. And if you fancy travelling, the village is designed to lock and leave with limited maintenance in mind.
The village offers everything you need and its just minutes from public transport, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, sporting facilities, golf course, medical services and public open spaces with beautiful lakes and parks.
We encourage you to attend home open and visit this unique villa and other village facilities. Call our office 9355 3400 or Gerald Major 0418 951 885 if you have any further questions.
What Residents Love About Jacaranda Gardens
- As I have not many family members living in Perth, I have found that having close knit residents around me helps me to forget my isolation. I look forward to attending social functions, outings etc so that I can get to know everyone, especially now that I have retired and have a lot more time on my hands. The security of living in a village situation was also a number one priority for me. I can also depend on someone noticing if I am sick and have not been seen for a day or two. Last but not least – I do not have to look after a big garden.
- The friendly atmosphere. We value very much the friendships we have made because we believe that good friends are like fancy chocolates – What matters is what is inside!
- Friendly people we have met, a sense of security and no ¼ acre block to look after.
- The great people and the chance to make friends even at a later stage of your life. We have no regrets in downsizing to our comfortable home, where we are very happy.
- Living at the village offers the best of both worlds. I have use of a pool for my water-walking, heaps of friends that I can socialize with if I want to, and completely independent living in my own home. What more could one want?
- I enjoy having a chat and a coffee with my mates and discussing the problems of the world. We have regular morning meetings at the village, which is known amongst the neighbours as a “sitting of Parliament.”
- I love living here and the all the friends I have made. Saturday afternoon movies and cards on Sundays. The security within the village is also a bonus as I live on my own.