Villa 13, Westringia Way, Wannanup
Nestled beautifully between the estuary and Falcon beach, Waratah Village offers you the opportunity to free yourself from the big family home, garden and chores. To enjoy the lifestyle, you deserve surrounded by like-minded people.
Waratah Village is a not-for-profit over 55’s boutique lifestyle village. Being an estate of only 30 villas, you can be part of an environment that offers a real sense of belonging. Be as social or as private as you like.
The clubhouse is an addition to your home; enjoy the companionship of friends and family in either of the alfresco barbecue areas, games room or community centre.
Affordable living. The combination of our smaller size and our non-profit status means we have low management fees and other benefits such as no land or water rates.
The village is close to all amenities, within 1km of the shops, is close to public transport, medical centres, golf courses, restaurants, bowling clubs and has quiet walking paths along some of the best beaches nationwide.
This immaculate villa features:
- Modern neutral decor that your personal colour pallet can enhance
- Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- 2 good sized bedrooms both with built in robes
- Spacious study or 3rd bedroom for those extra guests
- 2 separate toilets, with a spacious powder room
- Double lock up garage with storeroom area and access to villa and outdoor alfresco
Please contact Jeannie Tulloh on Mobile: 0431 919 424 or (08) 9355 3400 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org to view this property or visit during home open held weekly on Wednesday from 11am – 12noon.
We encourage you to give us a call and make a time to visit. The kettle is always on!