Villa 24, 7 Clere Pass, Canningvale
- Have you ever dreamed about living next to friends?
- Extremely affordable living
- Community feel
- Surround yourself by amenity
- ‘Lease for Life’ Tenure
- No stamp duty & council rates
Jacaranda Gardens is conveniently located in Canning Vale and is one of Perth’s most sought-after retirement villages. It offers a vibrant community centre with an array of facilities for you to enjoy as an addition to your home.
Villa 24 is a 2-bedroom home that has recently been rejuvenated throughout, with a large walk in shower for your ease. Other additions include new carpets / flooring and fresh painting to all rooms. The villa has a spacious hallway on entry, with an open plan living area, 2 bedrooms with built in robes, 1 bathroom, 1 carport, plenty of kitchen cupboard space, ceiling fans, security screens, air-conditioning and a 24/7 emergency call system for your peace of mind.
The village offers everything you need and its just minutes from public transport, shopping centres, restaurants, cafes, sporting facilities, golf course, medical services and public open spaces with beautiful lakes and parks. Jacaranda Gardens offers a welcoming, safe, community-based environment and life that can be as busy or as quiet as you want it to be.
Village facilities included:
- Beautiful gardens
- BBQ area
- Heated pool & spa
- Games room
- Boule court
- Vegetable garden
- Community centre
- Visiting hairdresser, beautician & podiatrist
We encourage you to call and view this villa and the other village facilities, you will not be disappointed. Call our office 9355 3400 or alternatively, you can contact Gerald Major 0418 951 885 for further questions.
What Residents Love About Jacaranda Gardens:
- In choosing this retirement village as my “last resting place”, I can live my life, secure and safe, and that help, when I need it, it just a phone call away, that the front gate opens for me when I return all hours of the night, and the grounds and the front gardens are always beautifully kept. All this does not happen by magic.
- As soon as I walked in the door I felt at home, and that this was for me. I am also happy with the friends I have made here.
- After my husband passed away, I stayed in the family home for 8 years, but keeping up the yard and working full time became too hard. I never saw my neighbours much and decided a life with people around me constantly was what I wanted. I have never regretted moving into a village as I have made many new friends. The feeling that someone is there when you need them is very comforting!
- I love living in the retirement village. I love the company and the “lock up and leave” security if I go on holidays. Everyone is so friendly, and you can always something in common with someone.
- I love talking to people and the whole community style of living. I think of my neighbours as brothers and sisters, and we are there to help one another if needed.
- The friendly atmosphere. We value very much the friendships we have made because we believe that good friends are like fancy chocolates – What matters is what is inside!
- Friendly people we have met, a sense of security and no ¼ acre block to look after.
- The great people and the chance to make friends even at a later stage of your life. We have no regrets in downsizing to our comfortable home, where we are very happy.
- I love living at the village. The residents are so friendly, and there are so many things to do. The Craft Group is my special favourite and the social group makes life entertaining. I have made so many wonderful friends here too and would not want to live anywhere else.